Sunday, October 13, 2002

Last night there was a movie... Michael Collins. Sifu asked me these (in his exact sms words):

1. who the hell is michael collins.
2. apsal dia femes sgt?
3. idup lagi ke dia?
4. dia ni pengasas IRA ke?
5. siapa 1st. presiden republic of irish?
6. apa status ireland skrg eh?
7. one last question, michael collins penyanyi tu ada kena mengena ngan dia ke?

Orait! Since I am a researcher, thus, I'll be glad to do a bit of research about this fella. The answers are:

1. michael collins is not a hell... he is a person... was... a guy person. Irish Patriot. 1890-1922. Commander-in-Chief, Irish Free State Army.
2. Femes because he was a revolutionary... a legend... the lost leader... check out this site [http://www.iol.ie/~obrienc/]
3. RIP beb... now, is 2002... he only managed to capture oxygen in his lungs until 1922...
4. IRA? I bet gula nira is sweet... :-p Both in IRA and IRB... not a pengasas but an active member... check out this site [http://members.cruzio.com/~sbarrett/mcollins.htm]

5. Who wants to be a millionnaire?
A. Mahathir Muhamad
B. George Bush
C. Saddam Hussein
D. Douglas Hyde

6. Status: single, not searching but just waiting for somebody to fall from heaven, pretty flustered... hahahah...
7. Check out this site [http://www.ucc.ie/celt/collins.html] Now, do you think that he had any relationship or family lineage with the singer?

I hope I've given enough answers... kekeke...

What happened to me today?

Wow! Today is indeed a cemerlang day. I woke up at 6.45 a.m. (hahaha... amazing and cemerlang huh?) and took a hot shower. Very refreshing because the weather was very cold and gloomy, after a very heavy rain last night. Received a call from Zura... hahaha... gotcha! I was early today! Heheheh... Then, I went to Petronas to fill in my gas... alhamdulillah... I found 20 ringgit in my Maybank account... :-) Then, off to the airport... and just in time when I saw abang Khahar was walking out from the arrival's door. We took a sumptuous breakfast at Kayu (on him) and chatted and chatted and chatted... It is really nice to have someone to come over and visit us.... best... best... best... Then off we went to Chowrasta because he wanted to buy pickled nutmegs for his family and friends. Since it was still early, so we went back to my house and watched TUXEDO. Yehaaa... wachaaa... wachaaa... said Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jackie Chan. Then, around 1 something... off we went to pekena Nasi Kandaq Subaidah... and I sent him to Bayview Beach Resort afterwards. Back home... I made some calls to KL... Siti came back from work just when Anugerah Bintang Fofular Berita Harian was on air... We jerit-jerit... We kutuk-kutuk... Then, we retired to our own rooms and did a bit of winter cleaning... kekeke...

Conclusion: Indeed... this is the best day of the entire drowsy days that I've experienced lately in the island! ;-)
Lesson: Above is a narrative writing... it has the mixture of both free and narrative elements... Smile!

No comments: