Thursday, May 08, 2003

make a wish... make a wish... tralalalala...

there goes a melodious english line in a song by vic fantasy 4ever... the only part that i know because the rest are in mandarin... quite a disadvantage for me... mmm... at present i can speak well in malay... the pasar one... if anybody asked me to deliver an impromptu speech in malay... excuse me... i might better go to the toilet and flush my head in the toilet bowl first... hahaha... my spoken english is quite brrrtttt... yea right... thanks to my healthy cocooning lifestyle... and my arabic is terribly so and so... i can understand written and spoken arabic words but if i were to have a conversation in arabic... i'll be stoned... bummer!

now... how i wish i could master mandarin, taiwanese, korean, japanese, spanish and those european languages... the germany's, the russian's... etc. etc. hmmm... this sounds ambitious huh? tamak haloba sungguh... hehehe... bukannya apa... aku tensen amat bila aku tak faham sesuatu yang aku benar-benar nak faham... unfamiliarity with those kanji letters, mandarin scripts and the slovanekian letterings really hinders me from really digging into the unlimited gate of knowledge... frustrating indeed... i have listened to the beautiful songs by fantasy 4ever yet i could understand nothing... terribly frustating...

hmmm... for me to say all these... a question might pop out... am i hating english language? hmmm... if i hate the language why am i using it now... if i do not hate the language why am i bothered about learning some other languages... erk... apa yang aku ngarut ni... i don't know... i am confused myself... hmmm... my mood is not that well i guess... that's why i'm thrashing out this filthy thrash outta ere... let me kick my itchybantaro from this cyberspace before i bore myself to death...

i wish ______________________________ !

No comments: