Saturday, March 29, 2003

surviving?

yup! just finished watching survivor amazon... i believe... to survive living in the natural greenness of amazon is nothing compared to survive living under the the blasts of cruel weapons and the splashes of innocent blood... still... the war is being prosecuted and raging... still... the iraqis are suffering... though peoples in new york, australia, malaysia, etc. have thundered their negation... still... the thunders only rumble from a forlorn distance... like those that echo between the walls of high and distant mountains... still unheard to the unkeen ears...

yesterday... i completed my 'supir' task and reached home around two in the afternoon... yesterday was a truly bad day... i was still tired from my late arrival at my sister's place the previous night and i had a very bad tummy ache... and it lasted till the whole yesterday... the one night in jaybee was a restless one... mosquitoes were happy to sting my plump flesh and my tummy was shrieking with pain... obviously my yesterday's journey from jaybee to melaka was an excruciating one... i stopped at machap and pagoh r&r just to flush out the craps in my tummy... iurgghhh... i was supposed to bring opah and pah siah for a tour around melaka but regretfully it had to be cancelled... my tummy was really killing me... and luckily it was raining the whole afternoon... my guilt was saved by the shower of nature... yea...

i slept very early last night i.e. around 9 p.m. with a tinge of the still aching tummy and woke up terribly late... i was really really really tired... my macho serum was drained i guess... dila was no longer around to serve my qualms... she is in jaybee as an exchange angahsitter... thus... opah and pah siah were left unentertained the whole morning... as a host i really felt bad... after jumaat prayer... ayah, emak, pah and pah siah began their journey north... to send opah and pah siah back home and on saturday morning... ayah would be having an official gathering somewhere in the i-don't-know-what's-the-name-of-the-place in penang... sekulek... sambil nyelam minum air... hmmm... ever notice that this runs in the family? heheh...

again... alfonso and me were left together to guard the house... the macho duo... yehaa... let's have a party bro! heheh...

ouch! it has started again... the gatal-gatal... shooo... go away you troublesome itchy red dots... ouch! i have to stop writing my thoughts a.s.a.p... the need to scratch really angers me... yet... it has to be done... ouch! okie tokie... tuttadallooooo...

No comments: