Monday, September 16, 2002

Wowie! Matt Damon was really awesome... cool and cute as usual... I just came back from watching "Borne Identity" with Siti at Bukit Jambul... we strolled to the cinema because the complex is at a walking distance from our house... then we stopped for a late night supper not at Kayu but Rosram for a change... hehehe...

I've read EncikKhairul's piece on life and movie... (thanks sifu for introducing me to his weblog... hehehe...) Yep! I agree mostly with his... How I wish life is just like Lewis Carroll's fantasy or even as Enid Blyton's... my favourites when I was in my young age... well... I'm not old okay... hehehe...

Okie dokie... I've a lot going on in my mind right now... all in a jumble of jigsaw puzzles and yet to be assembled properly... Who says that a literature person's soul is not complex? Hehehe uhukk uhukk sob sob...

"When I use a word", Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less".
(Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass)


No comments: