Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Before closing my eyes...

Akibat pulut santan binasa... akibat mulut badan binasa. Nila setitik... rosak susu sebelanga. Don't trust me for I am not to be trusted. Don't love me for I do not worth a love. Don't look up at me for I am very low. Imperfect I am and I thank my Lord for the imperfectness... That's what I am... in spirit and in psyche... What should I do? Only to seek for His blessings and His love... for me to be able to walk this harsh route without tumbling down... without any marks left on the hearts of the passers-bys... without any streak of tears in losing and in saying good-byes...

Hence, I wish to withdraw myself into a suffocating seclusion from any humanity contact... for I wish not to blurt... not to hurt... for I know how much pain is it to hurt and to being hurt...

No comments: