Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life's An Adventure...

I did this on Sunday the 15th. Eating like there is no tomorrow.





I felt this on both the following Monday and Tuesday.
Vegetating and feeding on drugs... zombie-like-state...



This happened to me on Wednesday and Thursday.
Bloating and floating with gasses. Blurry days...



Friday, the remaining. Slightly better than the previous days.

Saturday, I drove my sisters and the kids here. Breathing in the fresh Melaka air. Blood returned to my pale sickly complexion. Happy. Grateful.



I climbed up till Kolam Puteri Gunung Ledang on Sunday.
Wow! I have proven to myself that I am not sickly and obviously not old. Hurrayyyy!
Take note of my pink of health.
The blushed rosy cheeks and the sweats.
Double happiness.




But... on Monday and Tuesday, I experienced this again...
Flatulence. Feverish. Muscle aches. So on and so forth...




Too bad huh? What a nice adventure... hehehehe...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

dang u look sexy!!