Monday, January 19, 2009

Wattaman...

Am blogging from the RC. This Monday is not like previous Monday. I got lethargic as soon as I woke up and it prevailed until now, 12.36pm. I am not sure why but body seems to experience chill since Friday despite the bright sunny hot day. I thought it was due to the cool wind. All my joints are cold. I even wore Faiz's orange windbreaker to class on Friday. I regret of not wearing the breakie today as the feeling is almost the same. Is this the sign of the approaching death?

I am supposed to complete my translation and in fact, it was due on the 15th. Yeah, I know. It was overdue. However, with my unstable health condition that affects my mental capacity, I am unable to proceed. Plus the fact that there is no incentive at all from the one who hires me. If I were to ask people to help me with things, professionally, I would, first, contact the person myself and get to know him or her on my own without any middle person. Second, discuss the terms and conditions including the rate and method of payment. Third, upon receival, email or contact the one who has kindly helped me immediately and give my thanks and feedback. Finally, to pay that person upon the acceptance of one complete translation piece. In my case, none of the above happened to me. I feel used and not appreciated. I get more sensitive in my dire state of poverty. And, that is what I meant when I said "there is no incentive". No booster at all. This makes me revolt and seems to be in mutual agreement with my state of being i.e. the tapet health condition. Hmmm... Am not sure whether I've displayed my thoughts in clarity or not. My tummy is also aching. Dang that bitter gourd fusion! My sugar kinda get low but my flatulence is getting crazy.

Well... Today, I am going to have class until 9.30pm. I am still considering whether or not to buy myself a flask of Kopie Satu. This morning Angah gave Dila RM50 and we shared the money. I got thirty and Dila told me not to use it lavishly. It is the last sekopek piece as Angah has only RM50 for herself too. Tragis.. Tragis...

Okie tokie... nak sambung tengok Sindarela... muahahahah... the medicine for boredom. How I am glad we have YouTube. Yippie!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Geezzz.. Eliza dear, the story is indeed tragic but worry no more cause sister Bai is around. I can always cheer you up with my foolish remarks on something or with my blurness in class especially in Daddio Yed's class. That bitter drink you have been drinking.. I would like to taste it one day.. on Friday maybe??