Sunday, January 04, 2009

Caved In

It has been almost two days I kept myself locked in my room. The unbearable headache that I've got since Thursday seems to be persistent. The high pitched sound of my niece's and nephews' tantrums seems to add more to the pain. And, that is why I keep myself locked in my room.

My sleep has no dreams. It was all black. My sister said I didn't even move a muscle, in a static position she said. I am worried. I don't want my physical conditions to disturb my learning and studying routines. I am taking 3 plus 1 classes this semester. 2 prerequisite, 1 core and 1 sit-in. All with great educators and meaningful lessons.

Oh dear... I have to totally change my lifestyle and my diet. For the betterment. As Dila always said, "Long, otak kau sangat bernilai untuk memperjuangkan nasib anak bangsa. Kau kena sihat untuk berjuang." Hmmm... She might have some points.

2 comments:

Abam Faiz said...

Wei pette!
Kau tu dah la sakit DM. As a future doctor, aku nak kau amik ubat DM yg kau dapat tu EVRY DAY!! Pas tu, change your eating habit. Lepas ni kau jgn lagi amik junk foods. Aku pun dah mula slow down on junk food. Air bergas pun jgn amik lagi dah. Then, kalau nak minum air mcm jus kordial ke, teh ke, pastikan gula tu dikurangkan. Minum banyak air masak (kalau boleh 2 botol besar) setiap hari. Always check your sugar level, for the sake of you managing it. Exercise! that's the main ingredient in treating DM. Aku ni pun sekarang dah mula exercise, walaupun yang ringan2 je. Feet numb tu dah indicate diabetic neuropathy. Maknanya DM kau dah quite serious. Tu sebabnya, pesakit DM kena perlu jaga selalu. Kalau kau ada blur of vision, tu pun dah indicate serious diabetic. There is no cure for diabetis, we can only treat it, better, prevent it! So skrg, kau hanya perlu tukar diet kau. Regularly eat, jgn langsung tak makan. Ubat metformin tu penting untuk enhance the absorption of glucose into the cells (baru pegi seminar regarding management of diabetis tadi, hehehe). Jgn stress! Be optimist in everything. Kadang2 sakit kepala tu semua mainan minda. Kalau kau pikir sangat sakit kepala, confirm dia makin melarat. So, just relax woman!Tu je. Next time nnt aku membebel.

PS: aku akan suh kak dila kawal makanan. No more mercy for you. Face it girl!

Anonymous said...

wohohoho... menakutkan... doc dah taruh... ngeri seh... huhuhuhhu...