Monday, July 06, 2009

The Semester is Starting...


It seems like yesterday was the end of my final exam and the start of the almost three months semester break. For some universities like UM, UKM and UPM, classes have started today. Yup! Tomorrow I'll be having my first teaching class in UM. A bit panicking because my health seems still quite unstable. Aiyayaya karamba...

Anyway, though a bit wobbly, last week, I succeeded to attend and become a faci in USIM for two days (with frequent tiring intermission to the ladies). Well... had to sacrifice a bit of money for bunking in a hotel due to the inability to drive home on the first day. I felt really ancient at that moment because once upon a time, to drive to and fro from Melaka to Seremban everyday was fine with me. Nilai to Ampang is not as far as Melaka to Seremban. Yet... Aiyaya... I really must extend my life's mileage... huhuhu...

My class in Gombak will start next week. Just registered the subject/s online. First time I was able to do such. This is the sign that I've completed all my nine pre-requisite courses... yeaaa! Prof reminded me this morning about my task to send emails to everybody in my gathered list A.S.A.P. and the most important thing is he wants me to get well soon so that I can attend the Friday session as I have religiously been doing except for the past two weeks... hehehe... What to say... I myself am so confused with my bodily system nowadays. I believe Allah is thoroughly reminding me to take care of myself intensely. These are just small reminders from Him and I should be thankful for His remembrance.

Anyway, I am still deciding whether to take two courses or just one course next semester. With my frequently tapet condition and the fasting month and the forthcoming holidays and the two classes in UM and the frequent appointments in Hospital Ampang, I guess it's gonna be a hectic semester for me. I've added two courses and still contemplating whether to drop one or not. Obviously, I am not in a hurry to be promoted or to get a permanent job or to run after the gomen seniority. Can I just enjoy myself studying at my own pace? Digesting knowledge and living the life of a scholar. Hmmm... a bliss.

Oh ya! My ITNM editing course is going smoothly. Next week will be the last class and then I can do editing work with more confidence. The bad thing is I just discovered that my Bahasa has become so rusty. I was teased profusely in the class for committing many tatabahasa mistakes. Dang! How could I claim myself as anak jati Malaysia!!! I guess I should blame it to the flatulence that I experienced the whole particular day... hahaha... Yeah right! A really bad one as I almost passed out from great pain. My friend offered to send me home but being me, greedy in knowledge, I stayed on with crumpy face until evening. I succeeded!

Okie tokie, enough rambles. I've completed my report cards last night. Now, I want to get things organised like cleaning up my messy and stinky room, washing my clothes, preparing things to teach tomorrow, etc. All these can be done when I feel okay like I am now. So off I go before being tapet again. Daag!!!

This is how healthy feels like!

No comments: