Saturday, July 18, 2009

Haywire

the weather is unpredictable...
sometimes it rains and sometimes it shines...
able to prick my pores and make them cry...

the air is unpredictable...
sometimes it is too hazy and sometimes it is too clear...
able to stab my lungs and make them beat unevenly...

the basic necessities are unpredictable...
it has been two days to experience water shortage and it has been awhile to have some cut-offs of the electricity...

the bodily nature is unpredictable...
sometimes it experiences chronic ailments and sometimes it just floats merrily...
no constant peace in the system...

the tummy is unpredictable...
sometimes it is unhappy without food and sometimes it is still unhappy when fed...

the mood is unpredictable...
sometimes it is positively charged and sometimes it is negatively de-charged...

the siblings? hmmm... i reserve my comments
the study? hmmm... a 5.30 to 8.30 pm class on Friday eve?
the financial? hmmm... can be debated

well... the situation out there?

chronic and confusing... to the extent of an extreme nausea...
nauseating... wishing to fall into a deep comatose...
waking up only to the cool breezy reality...

I AM HOPEFULL, still...


Beware
Of entrance to a quarrel; but being in,
Bear't that the opposed may beware of thee.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.
Costly thy habit as thy purse can buy,
But not express'd in fancy; rich, not gaudy;
For the apparel oft proclaims the man.

William Shakespeare, "Hamlet", Act 1 scene 3

Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't.
William Shakespeare, "Hamlet", Act 2 scene 2

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, It seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, Will come when it will come.

William Shakespeare,
"Julius Caesar", Act 2 scene 2


Friendship is constant in all other things Save in the office and affairs of love: Therefore all hearts in love use their own tongues; Let every eye negotiate for itself And trust no agent.

William Shakespeare, "Much Ado about Nothing",
Act 2 scene 1



7 comments:

Unknown said...

deep.. get well soon my dear eliza

Unknown said...

i am going to miss you so much dear friend of mine... no one can ever replace you. Your passing saddens me and hundreds of others who love you. I will always remember you as a friend who cherishes friends, a friend who never says no to help those in need and a friend who loves life. You make me feel that I need to be stronger for the sake of my sanity... May Allah take care of you now... there in Heaven with so many other good people He loves. He loves you.

Kak Yan said...

To me, she'll always and 4evr be my loving & cheerful & caring mummy..everyone who knew her will testify to that statement..miss her very much..

hasmawati said...

yes, the loss is so great and you are irreplacable.

Unknown said...

missing you

Unknown said...

tetiba aku rindu kat kau... it is possible that you could hear me.. or even read this comment i left here?

Unknown said...

me again, it is just sad that I cannot share my secrets with you anymore Eliza.