Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Two Weeks of Pains

Ouch! Ouch!

The whole last week I was down with fever, cold/flu (+ hingus berdarah) and serious phglematic coughing. A torturous week indeed. Luckily I was able to move and go about on Friday to attend Prof's session and the 9 to 5 editing course on Saturday. I thought I was doing okay on Saturday but I had a wicked tummy ache in the evening and so-forced myself to devour ikan bakar at Umbai for dinner. Ayah treated Long, dak Rose and husband, Uteh and Mok Teh, Busu including me, Dilapette and Aripette with tonnes of sea animals dishes. "Sea animals"? I was translating the word "haiwan laut"... hehe... Yet, obviously, my tastebuds refused to enjoy the nyummy meals due to the ketapetan that I was experiencing. What a waste!

As expected, the whole Sunday, I was flat on my back and was unable to enjoy all the durians and the mangosteens. Too bad! Sedih gilers.

On Monday, I was again flat on my back due to the piercing pain on my right back side. Dilapette scared the guts out of me when she mentioned the word "stroke". Dah hilang akal ke apa budak tu? It would be nice to think of positive things, right?! Saiko.

Both yesterday and today, I've been experiencing the pierce, again. This morning around 6.30 I could hardly feel the whole of my right side. The pain was unbearable and to the extent of numbness. At the moment of typing, my right arm is still lenguh sengal sengal. Is this the process of dying that I'm experiencing at the moment? Hmmm...

No worry. I am just pondering to myself.

Anyway, I am fortunate to have those helpful hands of my anak-anak sedara who always help me to alleviate the pain by massaging and punching (with those little hands of theirs) the painful right back side. And now, I am wondering. What it will be like if my siblings were ever to send me to Rumah Orang Tua Cheras? Hmmm...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would prefer to be placed in a Rumah orang tua in Melaka. Historical what. We live in historicity. I wonder too where would my daughters place me then. Maybe we can request to be roomies.