Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hit the Road!


Yup! I'm hitting the road again today. I am having a Cuti-Cuti Malaysia trip to the East Coast, the South and the North. All in one week and a half. At first, I was really excited anticipating for the trip and having fun meeting members from all over Malaysia. However, at the moment, the excitement only partially exists after the recent tragic incidence in Bukit Mertajam. I'm still wondering who is that person who is much much evil than the devils themselves. Cruel indeed!

Our sudden trip to Bukit Mertajam last weekend was obviously not a trip without any hindrances. It was full with challenges and enigmatic occurrences. Let me not narrate them in details for it would always trigger the goosebumps in me. I just had to not attend the party at Prof's place due to my unwell condition. At the moment, my body is still aching from the encounter. I really hope that it would not retard my journey to the East Coast.

Anyway, let's pray for the health of my beloved Guru and for my safe journey. May Allah protect us from the snaring eyes of the devils and give us enough strength to face His tests. Amin.


No comments: