Thursday, January 10, 2008

Muharram Comes Again...

Alhamdulillah.

It comes again and I am still alive to live the first day of the year.

I shouldn't say that this first day of the year was welcomed with joy and happiness. It was not. Sad memories it is full with. Recollections it is full with. Every single pieces was replayed vividly. Of those sorrow moments three years ago.

I reflected and recounted. I've found out that I've wasted so much time on nothing. I've found out that there are more to do in order to further know my own self. I've found out that need to progress in terms of being an 'abd and a khalifah.

I cried and cried and cried. But, crying won't help.

Stand up! Pull self together! March forward! Hijrah!

I promise myself that this new 1429 Hijrah year would be different. Insya-Allah.



No comments: