Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Mouth-Out the Slicky Worries

i can't sleep... i passed out after 6pm and woke up at 11pm... my body is still not functioning accordingly... luckily i will not be having any classes for these remaining days of the week...

yesterday i experienced series of vomitting and bloating... very bad indeed... everything was poured onto my bed... i was terribly weak and hardly had any strength to move my muscles... my sugar reading was 17.3... ayah called all my sisters and brothers to transfer his scolds to me... he would never speak directly to me... i don't understand why... then my sisters and brothers would scold me for having to bear ayah's nags which were all directed to me... they were the "media"... hmmm... funny huh? a unique father and the eldest child relationship... feel so sorry for my sisters and brothers...

i am still recuperating... they wanted to admit me into the wards but i told them i was ok...

am i ok?

uh uh uh... feel dizzy again...


blurry vision...

No comments: