Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy Celebrating 2008!

Salam Tahun Baru 2008!

Another year and another chapter of life. Indeed, how time flies.

It was a moment ago I jotted down my thoughts for the 2007 iltizam. 365 days ago and three years since my mom answered His call.

I am still the same me. But, with few pages of good differences on the chapters of my life. Wretched by trials and tribulations in terms of health and wealth, I am still standing strong in spirit and mind.

Alhamdulillah... I pray and hope that 2008 will bring better livelihood, better health and sufficient resources to support my brief worldly life. I do not hope for the beyond, just hope to became a better 'abd as time goes on.

Though I am not celebrating Masehi calendar year, it is my wish that 2008 will bring goodness for everybody on earth.

May 2008 bring joy and happiness to all!



No comments: