Monday, March 09, 2009

of another...

received another death news today... of someone who was young and dear to me in a uniquely special way... a brother... a partner on my way to lumut when i was miserably alone... yup, during those days in penang... may his soul be blessed by Him... al-fatihah..

---------------------------------------------------------------

My life was not so hectic previous weekdays. However, towards the end of the week, it was when my life became merry and obviously my health was at stake.

I went back to Melaka on Friday with Dila right after lunch at bamboo. Dila got her permission to take a half day off. She deserved it with the frequent hardworking and over zealous work habits on Saturday and sometimes on Sunday too. After that long hours of driving (due to the rain and the muching of donuts) we arrived home at around 5 pm. A rainy day in Jasin too. Dila was "paksarela" to fill in the KPLI and DPLI forms. Thus, it was the main purpose of going home to certify her cert copies. I had the intention to go to Melaka Raya and make a new pair of glasses. Too bad, my pocket didn't permit it and was too shy to ask from ayah or makcik. Talking about ego huh...

We planned to be back to KL the next day. Yet, after the morning rendevzous in Masjid Tanah, we felt very tired and changed the plan. In addition, we overheard that ayah wanted to celebrate Bayeed's birthday at Medan Bakar Terapung that Saturday night. We obviously didn't want to miss it... hahaha... Plus another factor, Angah called and told us that the whole family would spend the night on Cameron Highlands. This was an impromptu plan. Wow! Best gilos adingdong the anak kangkungs. So we see no point of getting back to KL early. Even Hes told us not to worry so much about the reunion party. Yup, we then bought our time and saviour it... hehehe...

Yup! We had a scrumptious early dinner. I ate like 3 packs of nasi lemak. No pics. I'm afraid that someone in Bangalore would be so jealous and then would cry endlessly to immediately return back to Malaysia... hahahah...

After the doses of those sugar and cholestrol laden food, we got flat just when we reached home. We planned to drive out of Melaka at 5 am but we didn't, as usual. Ayah caught us up at 3.30 am and scolded us to go back to sleep. That was the reason of why 5 am was not carried out as planned.

Sunday, 10.30 am (after a detour to Dila's school and Taman Melawati) we arrived at Hes'. I was shaken by hunger and immediately devoured the nasi lemak that Dila bought. The reunion party or gathering was awesome. Imagine of last seeing your friends like the last was in 1992. Great! Only eight could make it and they brought their family together. Me too. I brought Dila to help Hes in the kitchen... hahaha... Updates, gossips and memories were exchanged. Looking back at them, I am truly grateful to be able to hug them again after all those years. These are the people who were there when I was in my lowest and in my utmost self during those school days. These are the people who have helped me to be what I am now. The ones who have accompanied me throughout my teen years. The crucial years of identity and character shaping. I owed them alot. The unrepaid debt. Only able to pray for their good and blessed life with their beloved ones (",)

Erk... got a bit melancholic up there... hehehe... Anyway, after the over consumption of those delectables, today, most of hours are spent on this ugly bed. Haven't touch any of the assignments, especially the one due on Wednesday, Pak Aziz's instructional objectives. Bad huh?

Tomorrow, will have to meet a bloodsucking vampire in Hospital Ampang. It should be very early in the morning because I am fasting now up till tomorrow. Surely by 7 am, I'll feel jittery, hungry and angry if not fed. Then, am going to accompany Cik Bedah to KLCC. She really wants to be engrossed with the paintings at Petronas Gallery. Erk... I would rather sleep at home actually... hahaha... Yeah! There goes that heavy asses again! Muahahah...

Okie tokie, am trying to force my self to think and complete, at least, the due-soon-Pak Aziz's assignment. My eyes are getting sleepy again. I think there's something wrong with my sleeping nerves. Seriously.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad that u want to go with me. Need the break.. that's all and of course... jom pi makan right afterwards... hua hua hua hua

Anonymous said...

best kan? best kan? thanks dear (",) really appreciate the outing with you... bukan mudah aku nak jenjalan sedemikian rupa... hahaha...

now is time to sleep... aku tengah peram assignment macam baru lepas letak yis dalam roti, bagi kembang naik dan gebu gitu gitu... muahahahaha...